Sunwater - Moranbah, QLD 70km of 450mm and 500mm Tool:polyethylene welding machine FDC 500   read more →

Irribiz – Warren, NSW 800m of 1600mm Tool:poly welding equipment FDC 1600 750m of 800mm Tool: plastic pipe welding equipment FDC 800 50m of 630mm Tool: pipe fusion equipment FDC 630 read more →

Airport Link - Brisbane, QLD 1.5km of 800mm sewer – pipejacking 4m lengths welded in 8-15m deep bell holes Tool:Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 800 read more →

Saipem Singapore – Blacktip Oil and Gas Field 2.2km of 160mm offshore submarine line to gas field tool: FDC 160 read more →

Kunming CGE Water Supply Co., Ltd (Kunming CGE) was established in May 2006 as a result of an international bid organized by Kunming Municipality to designate an international private water operator that would acquire 49% shares in the newly formed joint venture company (JVC) while the municipal authorities would retain the remaining 51% of the.. read more →