Manual fusion machine FDB 160
FDB 160 is a manual butt fusion machine suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Butt Fusion Machine – FDB 160
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 2 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63.
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 37kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):53*40*40(wooden case)
Butt Fusion Machine – FDB 160
- Fine PolyFusion Co., Services – First Sales & Service in Indonesia
- completed projects in HDPE pipelines
- Calgary renews CIPP
- Saipem Singapore – Blacktip Oil and Gas Field
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- testimonial for electrofusion machine
- 8 Tips for protecting fusion machine’s heater.
- Kicking off Keswick
- Enhancing the water services in Kunming City