Manual fusion machine FDB 200S
FDB 200S is an extraordinary manual fusion welder suitable for HPDE tube or PP pipes, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide a excellent butt fusion machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Welder – FDB 200S
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 2 light weight alloy main clamps(4 clamps are optional) of 200mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 200mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including spare blades, thermocouple, temperature controller etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 200,180,160,140,125,110,90,75,63.
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 40kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*44*54
Manual Fusion Welder – FDB 200S
- FINEPOLY JOINS FORCES WITH Saudi Arab
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- Best Wishes to you, all over the snake year!
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery
- Enhancing the water services in Kunming City
- QAL Red Mud Dam #2 – Boyne Island, QLD 900mm, 1000mm
- How to prepare steps for butt fusion machines?
- Luggage Point Alliance – Brisbane, QLD
- 8 Tips for protecting fusion machine’s heater.
- Kicking off Keswick