Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 250
FDC 250 is an excellent hdpe pipe welding equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide a marvelous butt fusion machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Hdpe Pipe Welding Equipment – FDC 250
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 250mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 110mm to 250mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 250,225,200,180,160,140,125,110,90.
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):95*52*50, 54*52*65, 71*49*47(wooden case)
Hdpe Pipe Welding Equipment – FDC 250
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine
- Why fusing joint pe pipes are the key way in future?
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- testimonial for electrofusion machine
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- Gold Coast Deslination Plant – Outflow line
- Irribiz – Warren, NSW 1600mm-800mm-630mm
- FDC 500 fusion machine, just what you are searching for
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery