Manual fusion machine FDB 160T-4
FDB 160T-4 is a wonderful manual fusion equipment suitable for PE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an extraordinary butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Equipment – FDB 160T-4
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature controller.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63. (inch optional)
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 75kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*49*49(wooden case)
- QAL Red Mud Dam #2 – Boyne Island, QLD 900mm, 1000mm
- Prevention of Crack Growth in HDPE Pipe Fusion Joints
- Calgary renews CIPP
- Eastern Pipeline – Lowood, QLD
- A Madison first
- fusion machines exported from China to Indonesia
- Urban Rehab Project Uses Trenchless Methods For Zero Gas Service Interruption
- underwater lines DN 250mm-DN 500mm
- testimonial for electrofusion machine
- 8 Tips for protecting fusion machine’s heater.