Manual fusion machine FDB 160T-4
FDB 160T-4 is a wonderful manual fusion equipment suitable for PE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an extraordinary butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Equipment – FDB 160T-4
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature controller.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63. (inch optional)
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 75kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*49*49(wooden case)
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- Prevention of Crack Growth in HDPE Pipe Fusion Joints
- Saipem Singapore – Blacktip Oil and Gas Field
- PolyFusion to Market Directly in Columbia
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- FDC 315 pe pipe welding machine used for installation service
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine
- Urban Rehab Project Uses Trenchless Methods For Zero Gas Service Interruption
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions