Manual fusion machine FDB 160T-4
FDB 160T-4 is a wonderful manual fusion equipment suitable for PE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an extraordinary butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Equipment – FDB 160T-4
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature controller.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63. (inch optional)
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 75kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*49*49(wooden case)
- HDPE PIPE SIZE CHART
- Kicking off Keswick
- How to prepare steps for butt fusion machines?
- how to fix our hdpe stanchions ?
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- Why fusing joint pe pipes are the key way in future?
- India to replace water pipes, improve drinking water
- PolyFusion to Market Directly in Columbia
- Luggage Point Alliance – Brisbane, QLD