Manual fusion machine FDB 160T-4
FDB 160T-4 is a wonderful manual fusion equipment suitable for PE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an extraordinary butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Equipment – FDB 160T-4
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature controller.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63. (inch optional)
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 75kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*49*49(wooden case)
- FDC 500 fusion machine, just what you are searching for
- A Madison first
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- 3 portable fusion machine especially suitable for mountain area and small diameter
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine
- FINEPOLY JOINS FORCES WITH Saudi Arab
- Calgary renews CIPP
- completed projects in HDPE pipelines
- Prevention of Crack Growth in HDPE Pipe Fusion Joints
- PolyFusion Earns Spot in Inc.5000