Manual fusion machine FDB 160T-4
FDB 160T-4 is a wonderful manual fusion equipment suitable for PE pipes or PP tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an extraordinary butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Manual Fusion Equipment – FDB 160T-4
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 160mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with mechanical temperature controller.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Manual pressure for the clamps.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 63mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 160,140,125,110,90,75,63. (inch optional)
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz is optional)
- Weight 75kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):71*49*49(wooden case)
- Atlanta’s water network gets continous support
- Iririki Island Resort, Vanuatu
- poly fusion machine exported to Australia market.
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery
- HDPE PIPE SIZE CHART
- Naperville gets innovative
- underwater lines DN 250mm-DN 500mm
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- FINAL TEST WITH SURTIGAS