Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 630
FDC 630 is a pipe fusion equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 630mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 400mm to 630mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 630,560,500,450,400.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 660kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):140*95*95,100*60*127，71*49*47
Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery
- testimonial for electrofusion machine
- completed projects in HDPE pipelines
- FDC 800 used for airport sewer
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- How to prepare steps for butt fusion machines?
- Best Wishes to you, all over the snake year!
- FDC 315 pe pipe welding machine used for installation service
- FINAL TEST WITH SURTIGAS