Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 630
FDC 630 is a pipe fusion equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 630mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 400mm to 630mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 630,560,500,450,400.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 660kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):140*95*95,100*60*127，71*49*47
Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- fusion jointing hdpe pipes
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- Visy Desalination Plant – Brisbane, QLD
- Temperature for butt fusion hdpe pipes
- how to fix our hdpe stanchions ?
- Kicking off Keswick
- Urban Rehab Project Uses Trenchless Methods For Zero Gas Service Interruption
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- testimonial for electrofusion machine