Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 630
FDC 630 is a pipe fusion equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 630mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 400mm to 630mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings.
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 630,560,500,450,400.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 660kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):140*95*95,100*60*127，71*49*47
Pipe Fusion Equipment – FDC 630
- Irribiz – Warren, NSW 1600mm-800mm-630mm
- FDC 500 fusion machine, just what you are searching for
- Luggage Point Alliance – Brisbane, QLD
- QAL Red Mud Dam #2 – Boyne Island, QLD 900mm, 1000mm
- PolyFusion Earns Spot in Inc.5000
- 3 portable fusion machine especially suitable for mountain area and small diameter
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- A Madison first
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine