Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 1200
FDC 1200 is an extraordinary poly pipe welding machine suitable for HPDE tube or PP pipes, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide a excellent butt fusion machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Poly Pipe Welding Machine – FDC 1200
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1200mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 1000mm to 1200mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm):1200,1000.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 3200kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):290*180*190,160*160*185
Poly Pipe Welding Machine – FDC 1200
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- FDC 500 fusion machine, just what you are searching for
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery
- fusion jointing hdpe pipes
- Iririki Island Resort, Vanuatu
- poly fusion machine exported to Australia market.
- How to prepare steps for butt fusion machines?
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- underwater lines DN 250mm-DN 500mm
- Gold Coast Deslination Plant – Outflow line