Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 1600
FDC 1600 is a poly welding equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Poly Welding Equipment – FDC 1600
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1600mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium DuPont Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 1200mm to 1600mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm):1600,1400,1200.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 5200kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):382*284*219,166*188*240,80*35*54
Poly Welding Equipment- FDC 1600
- PolyFusion to Market Directly in Columbia
- Luggage Point Alliance – Brisbane, QLD
- poly fusion machine exported to Australia market.
- HDPE PIPE SIZE CHART
- FINEPOLY JOINS FORCES WITH Saudi Arab
- QAL Red Mud Dam #2 – Boyne Island, QLD 900mm, 1000mm
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- calculation sheet for HDPE floating cage
- fusion machines exported from China to Indonesia
- underwater lines DN 250mm-DN 500mm