Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 1600
FDC 1600 is a poly welding equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Poly Welding Equipment – FDC 1600
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1600mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium DuPont Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 1200mm to 1600mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm):1600,1400,1200.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 5200kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):382*284*219,166*188*240,80*35*54
Poly Welding Equipment- FDC 1600
- Papua New Guinea Oil & Gas Project Uses PolyFusion Machinery
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- PolyFusion to Market Directly in Columbia
- calculation sheet for HDPE floating cage
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- Gold Coast Deslination Plant – Outflow line
- Building a turnkey solution
- How to prepare steps for butt fusion machines?
- Saipem Singapore – Blacktip Oil and Gas Field
- HDPE and POLYFUSION Applications