Hydraulic fusion machine FDC 1600
FDC 1600 is a poly welding equipment suitable for HPDE pipes or other plastic tube, as well as fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent butt welding machine for both on the workfield and in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Model: Poly Welding Equipment – FDC 1600
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Main frame includes 4 light weight alloy main clamps of 1600mm diameter.
- Removable cast Aluminium DuPont Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 1200mm to 1600mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm):1600,1400,1200.
- Power:380V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
- Weight 5200kgs
- Packing Size(cm*cm*cm):382*284*219,166*188*240,80*35*54
Poly Welding Equipment- FDC 1600
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- PolyFusion Earns Spot in Inc.5000
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- QAL Red Mud Dam #2 – Boyne Island, QLD 900mm, 1000mm
- HDPE PIPE SIZE CHART
- Your Search For Top Quality Fusion Machine Ends Here
- Saipem Singapore – Blacktip Oil and Gas Field
- Fusion Machine’s chance in UAE Market
- FINAL TEST WITH SURTIGAS
- Calgary renews CIPP