saddle fitting machine FDI 630
FDI 630 is an extraordinary saddle fitting machine suitable for HPDE fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent fusion machine in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Designed to complete in workshop the fabrication of reducing tee.
- Compact of main pipe stand, branch pipe clamps, heating plate, hydraulic and electriacal control system
- Digital display of pressure and time
- Accurate alignment of central line of branch pipe and hole saw
- Low start pressure
- Heating plate and main pipe stand travel on linear guide way
- Removable heating moulds
- Insulation: Grade E
- Complete alert function for different fault
- Suitable for (mm): 160, 180, 200,225,250,280,315 to 630. inch is optional.
- Power: 380V 50Hz(220V, 60Hz optional)
FDI 630 – Saddle Fitting Machine
- Calgary renews CIPP
- Atlanta’s water network gets continous support
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- FDC 500 fusion machine, just what you are searching for
- A Madison first
- PolyFusion Earns Spot in Inc.5000
- Building a turnkey solution
- FINAL TEST WITH SURTIGAS
- Why fusing joint pe pipes are the key way in future?
- PolyFusion to Market Directly in Columbia