saddle fitting machine FDI 630
FDI 630 is an extraordinary saddle fitting machine suitable for HPDE fittings. High quality design and construction provide an excellent fusion machine in the factory. The use of high quality Aluminium castings allows for lower weight without compromising strength and performance.
- Designed to complete in workshop the fabrication of reducing tee.
- Compact of main pipe stand, branch pipe clamps, heating plate, hydraulic and electriacal control system
- Digital display of pressure and time
- Accurate alignment of central line of branch pipe and hole saw
- Low start pressure
- Heating plate and main pipe stand travel on linear guide way
- Removable heating moulds
- Insulation: Grade E
- Complete alert function for different fault
- Suitable for (mm): 160, 180, 200,225,250,280,315 to 630. inch is optional.
- Power: 380V 50Hz(220V, 60Hz optional)
FDI 630 – Saddle Fitting Machine
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- Irribiz – Warren, NSW 1600mm-800mm-630mm
- Gold Coast Deslination Plant – Outflow line
- A Madison first
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- Sunwater – Moranbah, QLD
- completed projects in HDPE pipelines
- Temperature for butt fusion hdpe pipes
- underwater lines DN 250mm-DN 500mm
- Iririki Island Resort, Vanuatu