sanitary fusion machine FDK 160
FDK160 is a sanitary fusion machine specifically produced for the preparation of pipe segments in PE, PP and other thermoplastic materials.
- Model:Sanitary Fusion Machine – FDK 160
- Genuine 12 month international warranty.
- Removable cast Aluminium DuPont Teflon coated heating plate with electronic temperature control.
- Removable cast Aluminium electric facing tool with current overload protection
- Electrohydraulic pump with controls, and quick release hoses.
- Stand for heating plate and facing tool.
- Welding range 50mm to 160mm.
- Optional stub end device for welding end fittings (available in aluminium or steel).
- Tool box including temperature controller,spare blades, thermocouple, etc.
- Optional wheeled trolley available.
- Layer clamps(mm): 50, 63, 75, 90,110,160.
- Power:220V,50Hz(60 Hz optional)
FDK 160 – Sanitary Fusion Machine
- Watermains upgrade for Cookstown area
- Why fusing joint pe pipes are the key way in future?
- Calgary renews CIPP
- Prevention of Crack Growth in HDPE Pipe Fusion Joints
- completed projects in HDPE pipelines
- 3 advantages for choosing fine manual fusion machine
- Atlanta’s water network gets continous support
- What’s the fusion times?–butt welding time section.
- ICON’s Pilot Tube Microtunneling Systems Provide Line, Grade Solutions
- Fine PolyFusion Co., Services – First Sales & Service in Indonesia